Wood box of Laguiole oyster set stainless steel bolster ivory handle
Due to summer holidays of our factory, products order with a personal engraving can only be shipped from 24 août 2021.
Opening an oyster scares you? To help you open your oysters according to the rules of the art, and for confirmed lovers, we present you the Laguiole oyster knife.
This oyster set consists of:
- An oyster knife: has small blade of this laguiole knife is refined on each side to be able to insert it easily. Above all, it allows you to gently open your oyster and not damage its interior.
- An oyster hold, which will allow you to hold your oyster so that it remains stable during the opening
- A lemon press.
This oyster knife has a handle available in ivory resin. Each model has a stainless steel bolster.
The production of the oyster knife is 100% French. It is handcrafted in the workshops of Master Craftsman and Cutler Claude Dozorme.
The steel used in the manufacture of this oyster knife is a very high quality X50CrMoV15 steel, which consists of:
- 0.50 of carbon giving the edge
- 0.15 of chromium making stainless steel
- 1% of molybdenum and vanadium which makes the blade flexible.
All our artisanal products are made in France. Each stage of production, from the design of the model to its assembly, is carried out in our workshop Claude Dozorme, by craftsmen trained in traditional and artisanal manufacturing methods.
|Blade:||high quality stainless steel X50CrMoV15 (0,50% of carbon, 15% of chrome, 1% of molybdenum, 1% of vanadium)|
|Box dimensions:||width 5,51" / length 7,09" / height 1,18"|
|Package:||delivered in beech wood box|
|Care instructions:||Dishwasher safe (maximum 55°C)|
|Guarantee||against defects in material and workmanship and in the limit of a good use and a good care of the product for a period of 2 years commencing on the date of original purchase (invoice from La Grande Coutellerie required)|