Wood box of Berlingot 4P breakfast wood handle
Due to summer holidays at our factory, products ordered with a personnalisation will be shipped the 4 januray
Our breakfast box makes your morning meals easier with all its indispensable kitchen accessories. Why not offer it as a housewarming gift? Or as a first meal lover's gift?
Composed of 4 pieces, it includes :
- A universal slicer
- A cheese knife
- A paring knife
- A spreader
Our flatware has been specially designed for all your breakfast foods, from cheese to fresh fruit!
- The universal slicer is useful for nice slices of cake or to cut slices of bread.
- The cheese knife has been designed for your soft cheeses. Its spikes at the end of the blade make it easy to serve your cheese slices!
- The spreader knife is perfect for cutting and spreading your butter. It can also be used for jam, spreads or fromage frais.
- The paring knife has the advantage of easily removing the stalks of fruit thanks to its small size, it can even remove the core of apples.
These four pieces are available in olive wood or exotic wood to suit all tastes.
Our kitchen accessories are designed by craftsmen in France, in the Claude Dozorme cutlery workshop.
Technical specifications :
This breakfast box is composed of cutlery with stainless steel rivets and half-silk blades with heat treatment.
The X46Cr13 stainless steel used is a very high quality material. Its rockwell hardness is between 54 and 56 HCR.
Equipped with wood handles, they are available in olive wood or exotic wood. We also offer an acrylic version (19 colours available).
The dimensions of our products :
- Slicer: 11 centimetre handle, 12 centimetre blade, i.e. 23 centimetres in length.
- Spreader : 11 centimetre handle, 7.5 centimetre blade, i.e. 18.5 centimetres in total.
- Cheese knife: 11 centimetre handle, 10.5 centimetre blade, for a total of 21.5 centimetres long.
- Paring knife : 11 centimetre handle, 9 centimetre blade, for a total of 20 centimetres long.
Our handcrafted products are made in France. Each stage, from the design of the model to its assembly, has been carried out in our Claude Dozorme cutlery workshop.
|Blade:||X46Cr13 stainless steel (0,46% of carbon, 13% of chrome)|
|Box dimensions:||width 4,13" / length 10,04" / height 1,38"|
|Package:||delivered in beech wood box|
|Care instructions:||Not dishwasher safe. Softly wash the blade and dry it immediately. Never leave the knife into the water.|
|Guarantee||against defects in material and workmanship and in the limit of a good use and a good care of the product for a period of 2 years commencing on the date of original purchase (invoice from La Grande Coutellerie required)|