Wood box of Laguiole foie gras service stainless steel bolster ivory handle
Due to summer holidays of our factory, products order with a personal engraving can only be shipped from 24 août 2021.
For Christmas or any other great occasion, foie gras is the must-have. To taste and enjoy foie gras in the best way, we offer you this foie gras service.
This beech wood box includes:
- The Laguiole foie gras knife which has a very long blade, very thin and very sharp. Thanks to its tip at the end of the blade, it will gently insert into the foie gras. The slightly curved shape of the blade will allow you to delicately cut beautiful slices of foie gras.
- A long, thin spatula that will make serving foie gras easier.
The blade of these kitchen accessories is made of high quality X50CrMoV15 steel, a stainless steel, very sharp and easily resharpable.
The handle of these knives is available in ivory resin. It is decorated with a stainless steel bolster.
You can also find a lyra, also made for cut the foie gras.
These table accessories are entirely made in France, in the workshops of Master Craftsman and Cutler Claude Dozorme.
The blade of the knife and the spatula is forged from a high quality X50CrMoV15 steel, which consists of:
- 0.50 of carbon that gives edge to blade
- 0.15 of chromium for stainless steel
- 1% of molybdenum and vanadium which gives flexibility to the blade and thus allows easy re-sharpening
These accessories for foie gras is delivered in a beech wood box.
These Laguiole kitchen accessories are entirely made in our workshops in Thiers, the French capital of cutlery, by skilled craftsmen and trained in artisanal manufacturing methods.
|Blade:||high quality stainless steel X50CrMoV15 (0,50% of carbon, 15% of chrome, 1% of molybdenum, 1% of vanadium)|
|Box dimensions:||width 3,54" / length 13,78" / height 1,38"|
|Package:||delivered in beech wood box|
|Care instructions:||Dishwasher safe (maximum 55°C)|
|Guarantee||against defects in material and workmanship and in the limit of a good use and a good care of the product for a period of 2 years commencing on the date of original purchase (invoice from La Grande Coutellerie required)|