Wood box of 7P Laguiole cake set brass bolster
Due to chrismas holidays of our factory, products order with a personal engraving can only be shipped from 5 january 2021.
Dessert is one of the most important stages of a meal, with friends or family. That’s why, in order to taste your favorite desserts in the best conditions, we offer you this set specially designed for dessert.
This beech box contains:
- 6 dessert forks, smaller than a classic steak fork, are suitable for refined dishes such as desserts.
- A Laguiole cake server specially designed for serving your pie pieces. Its slightly rounded blade tip allows you to slide it under your pastry without tearing the dough. Moreover, the curved and sharp blade allows to cut parts easily.
This box will allow you to equip all your guests. Furthermore, the cake server, as practical as it is aesthetic, will also make beautiful presentations on your party table.
Combine them with our small dessert knife, which allows you to delicately cut your cakes or pastries.
The blade of our kitchen accessories is composed of a very high quality steel X50CrMoV15, which makes the blade totally stainless and very sharp.
The handle of these table flatware is available in several colors: exotic wood, light horn, natural resin or flake resin. They each have a brass bolster.
These table cutlery are entirely made in our workshops in Thiers, the French capital of cutlery, in an artisanal way.
The blade of the dessert forks and cake server is composed of a high quality steel X50CrMoV15, which consists of:
- 0.50 of carbon that gives good cutting edge to the blade
- 0.15 of chromium for stainless steel
- 1% of molybdenum and vanadium which gives the blade flexibility and thus allows easy re-sharpening.
These dessert cutlery are delivered in a beech wood box.
These 100% made in France products are entirely made in our workshops by our craftsmen, all trained in traditional and artisanal manufacturing methods.
|Blade:||high quality stainless steel X50CrMoV15 (0,50% of carbon, 15% of chrome, 1% of molybdenum, 1% of vanadium)|
|Box dimensions:||width 34,5 cm / lenght 18 cm / height 3,5 cm|
|Package:||delivered in beech wood box|
|Care instructions:||Resin and stainless steel handle are dishwasher safe (maximum 55°C) / Other handles : not dishwasher safe. Softly wash the blade and dry it immediately. Never leave the knife into the water.|
|Guarantee||against defects in material and workmanship and in the limit of a good use and a good care of the product for a period of 2 years commencing on the date of original purchase (invoice from La Grande Coutellerie required)|